Thursday, May 20, 2010

King Julian [Madagascar] - Quotes

Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Julian the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, etc, etc, hooray, everybody




  • I am very clever king... tok tok tok tok... I am super genius... I am robot king of the monkey thing... compute... compute. 
  • shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again... 
  • If I, King Julien (that's my name), only had two days to live, I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. (Whistles) And you know what else I would do? I would invade a neighboring country and impose my own ideology on them, even if they didn't want it!.
  • a Ha, this is so funny, I like laughing! Its such a nice experience! (Melman enters) Excuse me, this is first class, its nothing personal, it's just that we're better than you
  • After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home. And to make you feel good, I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift. 
  • [begins waving to the zoo animals on the boat] Maurice, my arm is tired, wave it for me [Maurice begins waving Julian's armJulian - Faster, you naughty little monkey! 
  • Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebiedibigibies? No? Good. So shut up. 
  • All we have to do is wait until they are in a deep sleep...
    [
    10-second pause]
    [
    shouts] How long is this going to take? 
  • Yeah I'm A Lady, I'm a Lady! Not Really... Its me, king Julien! Now, which of you is attracted to me?
  • Lion [Alex]Marty[zibra] You know your black and white stripes? They cancel each other out!

No comments:

Post a Comment